Return and refund policy/ Delivery policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
Head & Heal is committed to providing you with high-quality products, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you received or you do not wish to keep the items you ordered because they are no longer suitable/you have ordered the wrong size/the wrong item/the item is no longer required, then below is our refund policy.
- If you order a wrong product and would like to return it, the shipping cost is not covered, nor will you be refunded the original shipping cost.
- If the item is being shipped outside of the U.S., we, the vendor, are not responsible for lost/stolen packages, and we cannot guarantee delivery.
- Vendors will refund the cost of returned goods.
- Refunds will be made by crediting your card or PayPal, depending on the method used for payment.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of your return, after all items have been checked by the Vendor(s).
If you would like to exchange your item(s) for different products in our range, please contact us first, within 14 days of receiving your order. Returned goods must be new, unused, and in their original packaging. Please detail which item(s) you would like to receive as a replacement.
We will charge your credit card for the cost of sending these replacements out to you, as well as any extra balance that your updated order may incur. If you paid with an alternative method, you will need to cover any extra cost before the replacement goods are shipped.
If you wish to cancel your order directly after purchasing or before we have shipped your item, please email us immediately at email@example.com with your order number and the reason for the cancellation. We will process this for you as soon as possible. If we have, by this time, already shipped out your items for delivery, then we will treat your request as a refund and we will be subject to our stated policy.