We’re looking for an outgoing, empathetic individual to join our team at the Pleasantville, NY Farmers Markets to sell Head & Heal products to our community to work the 2nd and 4th Saturday's April-November.
- Educate customers about use of CBD products at Ithaca Farmers Market or other related events.
- Greets, assists and prioritizes customer needs above all.
- Provides exceptional customer service. Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Develops and maintains vendor relations.
- Displays merchandise and facing products according to market and company policy and procedures.
- Processes all payments, following the payment standard procedures.
- Follows company policy for cash and payment management to ensure sales are recorded accurately.
- Must have their own vehicle and be able to store and transport a pop-up tent and folding tables,etc.
Responsibilities & Focus
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have a driver's license and own a vehicle
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manuals.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task, and maintain focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Required frequently: standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, reaching.
Education / Experience
- Knows and adheres to Quality Standards for customer service as outlined by the company.
- Adheres to all guidelines around product recommendation and information.
- Reports to work for scheduled shifts, on-time and appropriately uninformed.
- High school diploma or higher.
- 2+ years in Customer Service or Sales.
- Industry experience is a plus, but not necessary. We will educate you about CBD, and all of our products